The South Salem Music Boosters are a South High parent group whose goal is to support music education and the continued high quality of all music groups at South High. This group produces revenue for the general music program not met through the school budget. In addition they sponsor various fundraising opportunities for student’s individual music accounts.
Parents receive direct communication from directors and the Music Boosters through email messages which relate directly to the specific group their student is involved in. Music Boosters has a tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code and qualifies for a matching gift to the Oregon Cultural Trust.
- August 27, 2019 6:30 choir room
- September 16, 2019 Upbeat time and location TBD
- October 14, 2019 6:30 choir room
- November 4, 2019 6:30 choir room
- December 9, 2019 6:30 choir room
- January 13, 2020 6:30 location TBD
- February 10, 2020 6:30 location TBD
- March 9, 2020 6:30 location TBD
- April 13, 2020 6:30 location TBD
- May 11, 2020 6:30 location TBD
- June 8, 2020 6:30 location TBD
Questions? Please see our Board page for board member email addresses.