The South Salem Music Boosters are a South High parent group whose goal is to support music education and the continued high quality of all music groups at South High. This group produces revenue for the general music program not met through the school budget. In addition they sponsor various fundraising opportunities for student’s individual music accounts. Parents receive direct communication from directors and the Music Boosters through email messages which relate directly to the specific group their student is involved in. Music Boosters has a tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code and qualifies for a matching gift to the Oregon Cultural Trust.
Music Boosters meet the third Monday of each month at 6:30 pm in the South High Choir Room except for holiday weeks – then it will be the 4th Monday.
- September 10, 2018 6:30 SSHS Choir room
- October 8, 2018 6:30 SSHS Choir room
- November 12, 2018 6:30 SSHS Choir room (Veteran’s day)
- December 10, 2018 6:30 SSHS Choir room
- January 14, 2019 6:30 SSHS Choir room
- February 11, 2019 6:30 SSHS Choir room
- March 11, 2019 6:30 SSHS Choir room
- April 8, 2019 6:30 SSHS Choir room
- May 13, 2019 6:30 SSHS Choir room
- June 10, 2019 6:30 SSHS Choir room
Questions? Please see our Board page for board member email addresses.